Passion Planner (UNDATED) Review
Watch this video and see why this UNDATED Passion Planner is my absolute favorite. I love it for its quotes, compatibility and it helps me reflect daily/weekly/monthly. This planner has singlehandedly increased my productivity level as I am able to track, checkoff, and reflect on my goals, tasks and to-do list down to the hour.
Speaking of reflection, that’s what I enjoy most about this planner. Here are the reflection questions I believe anyone can adopt at the end of the month.
1) What was the most memorable part of this past month? Describe it.
2) What were the three biggest lessons you’ve learned in this past month?
3) Review your planner for the past month and assess your priorities. Are you happy with how you spent your time? If not, what steps can you take this next month to adjust them?
4) How are you different between this past month and the month before it?
5) What or who are you especially grateful for this past month?
6) Name three things you can improve on this upcoming month. What are concrete actions you can take to work towards these improvements?
7) From 1-10, how do you feel overall about this past month?
To purchase yourself a Passion Planner, please visit http://www.passionplanner.com/
Giveaway details will be posted on my Instagram – MSDDAH https://www.instagram.com/msddah4lyfe/